Our 2014 incorporated, J R international is Producing, Trading and Supplying finest grade of Ladies Garments, Sweaters, Mens T Shirt, Hooded Jackets With Cap, Kids Printed Jumpsuits, Under Garments, Socks, Window Curtains, Bathrobe, Baby Winter Boots, Ladies Woolen Scarves and many other items to customers across world while working proficiently from Tirupur (Tamil Nadu, India).
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are well aware of our corporal as well as social responsibilities for which, we also take innovative actions. Our firm supports free medical camps, orphanages for education, food & clothes, etc. We are supporting Karunai-Illam, a local orphanage at Tirupur where around 180 children are taken care of. Besides this, our social work also involves blood camp, eye camp, literacy works and more.
- Sourcing: We are procuring products from factories in a systematic & quality driven manner. Our experts cross check products & their specifications thoroughly.
- Vendor Selection: After viewing the track record of vendors and, their compliance with ISO, WRAP, SA 8000, BSCI, OEKO TEX, SEDEX and more standards, we select them for long contracts.
- Price Negotiation: To make sure that both our firm as well as our clients receive the best deals, we have strict pricing policies based on which we negotiate prices with them.
- Product Sampling: For all varieties of products including Baby Winter Boots, Ladies Woolen Scarves, Window Curtains & others, we provide a sample to our customers so that, they can be satisfied before receiving the final order.
- Product Execution in Bulk: The key to meeting bulk requirements of customers on time is planning and preparation which we do with extreme focus.
- Laboratory Service: For constant research & development related to colorfastness, fiber content & labeling instructions, flammability, analysis of dyes, chemicals, effluents, etc., we have world class laboratory.
- Quality Assurance & Inspection: We start inspection of products from initial point then it continues to midline, dupro, pre-final and final. For fabric inspection, we use 4 point & 10 point system.
- Logistics Support Up To The Port of Discharge: For appropriate logistics, we make sure that clients have easy ways to communicate & discuss queries or issues. Our experts also advice for right vessel follow-up, container selection, etc., for safe shipping.